Terms & Conditions
CODE OF CONDUCT
While using the FinanceJobs.ie site or FinanceJobs.ie site-related services, you agree not to do any of the following without our prior written authorisation:
- Post any inaccurate, untimely, stale, incomplete or misleading information.
- Post any employment opportunity or requirements that are inaccurate or not available with a verifiable company that is directly represented by your office.
- Post any employment opportunities that are not finance-related, or are outside a finance-related field or organisation.
- Key code (by overuse of a skill set, term or definition within a job posting, profile, resume or otherwise in an effort to gain priority placement of a posting), copy other job postings as your own, post the same position multiple times on the Site or post multiple positions within one posting.
- Place any contact information within a job posting that is different from or in addition to contact information provided when subscribing to the FinanceJobs.ie service.
- Post any employment opportunity that does not contain a company URL, e-mail address, phone or "apply online" application.
- Resell or make available to any person not expressly licensed by FinanceJobs.ie, whether via phone, fax, e-mail, mail or any other medium, any of the FinanceJobs.ie services or any information obtained therefrom.
- Share passwords, login information or named user identification or otherwise allow multiple offices or users to access the FinanceJobs.ie service on a basis that is other than what was originally subscribed for. A named user is defined as one unique individual user with one unique password. An office is defined as a location where a named user routinely accesses or uses the FinanceJobs.ie service under express license from FinanceJobs.ie.
- Use any search engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism, including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents (other than those made available by FinanceJobs.ie on the Site or other generally available third party web browsers, e.g., Netscape Navigator or Microsoft Internet Explorer), to navigate or search the Site.
- Allow job postings or employment requirements to remain posted on the Site for more than 24 hours after they are no longer viable or valid.
- Engage in spamming, flooding, soliciting or mass marketing via e-mail, direct mail, telephone, or otherwise to FinanceJobs.ie job seekers or subscribers.
- Express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by us.
- Respond to a job listing on behalf of anyone other than yourself.
- Delete or revise any material posted by any other person or entity.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Site and services, including, without limitation, by means of "hacking" or defacing any portion of the Site.
- Post or transmit:
(a) any incomplete, false or inaccurate biographical information or information that is not your own accurate resume (i.e., the resume of a living individual seeking employment on a full-time or part-time basis on his or her own behalf);
(b) any content or information that is unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable or harmful, or that infringes on our or any third party's intellectual property or other rights;
(c) any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities, or other unsolicited commercial communication;
(d) any information or software that contains a virus, worm, Trojan horse or other harmful or disruptive component;
(e) any trade secret of any third party; or
(f) any material, nonpublic information about companies without the authorization to do so.
- Use the Site for any unlawful commercial, research or information gathering purposes.
- Communicate, send, or place unsolicited e-mail, telephone calls, mailings or other contacts to posting individuals and entities.
- Modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site.
- Remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices contained in the Site.
- "Frame" or "mirror" any part of the Site.
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, "data mine," or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or its contents.
- Print out or otherwise copy or use any personally identifiable information about candidates for purposes other than consideration of the candidates for potential employment by your company.
- The title should reflect / summarise the job description (only one job per posting). It is to no ones advantage if a jobseeker has to unnecessarily click on a title to find that a job description is unsuitable.
- Removing and adding the same job (even with a different reference number) will NOT effect the posting date (the original posting date will remain). A job can be refreshed through the Employer's Access Point when it has outlived its time to live (TTL). In such a case a new posting date will be issued with the refreshed job.
- Jobs should not use excessive CAPITAL LETTERS or **** Punctuation !!!!
- Jobs should not be refreshed more than once per week, from the day the job is posted on the site.
- Jobs should only appear once in the listings. Do not post the same job twice, even if it is rephrased.
- Expire the job as soon as it is filled.
- If you are recruiting in order to build a panel of CVs for a position that is not at that moment vacant, this should be made clear in the job description.
- If there is a cost involved to the jobseeker at any stage in the process of getting the job advertised, that must be explained in the advertisement.
- The employer must take care that a job is advertised in the right categories and regions.
- Avoid generic job advertisements such as 'Funds', 'Finance Temps', 'Finance Professionals' or repetitive titles such as FUNDS, FUNDS, FUNDS or Legal, Legal, Legal.
- Do not put an email address in the job title or the job description.
- To ensure that FinanceJobs.ie continues to deliver the best quality finance jobs resource for job seekers and recruiters alike, all jobs deemed by the administrators of the website to be stale, inactive or duplicates will be expired at the administrators' discretion. The recruiter may unexpire and refresh any such jobs through the Employers Access Point if any jobs have been erroneously expired in their view. Abuse of the refresh function by any recruiter may result in this function being discontinued for the recruiter.
- Any issues or suggestions should be brought to the attention of the administrators of the FinanceJobs.ie website. Please note that the decision of the administrators is final.