Financejobs.ie is Ireland's leading careers and jobs website for the financial services sector.
This site deploys the most advanced job and employer search system available so that professionals from Ireland and abroad will be able to find the top jobs in finance in Ireland enabling jobseekers to become part of the fastest growing industry in Ireland.
The site contains careers content from the print editions of Finance Dublin, and from the websites of finance-magazine.com, financedublin.com and aviationfinance.aero. The site provides a broad information support base for jobs and careers spanning both finance and accounting professional qualifications and employment opportunities across the financial services sector, the IFSC and industry in Ireland.
Financejobs.ie and Finance Magazine provides the most comprehensive quality information available to jobseekers in finance in Ireland and they profile the leading employers in finance in Ireland, identifying key skills in demand. It provides a quality service to candidates with finance qualifications.
Aside from the most sophisticated finance jobs search system available in Ireland, amongst its many features FinanceJobs.ie also includes the following features:
1) Employer Search - a search engine for candidates for employing companies in financial services, based on the following criteria: activity (companies categorised as engaging in over 350 listed activities), employment, domicile of parent; a separate keyword search in company profiles also features in this section);
2) Recruitment consultant directory - our online listing of recruitment agencies in Ireland specialising in financial services;
3) Leading employer profiles - Profiles of companies as top employers, identifying skills in demand, job vacancies, initiatives of the company, awards etc;
4) Real life job profiles, based on the 'A Day in the Life' column of Finance Magazine;
5) Career profiles, based on the career profiles series in Finance Magazine;
6) Most Read Careers and Jobs articles - most read online articles in Finance Magazine.com in past year, quarter, month and week;
7) Skills in Demand and Market Surveys - providing information on salary and package, and educational and training opportunities.
Our sales team would be very interested to outline the possibilities. Please e-mail Martina Bermingham or Dustin O'Neill on the following emails, asking them to contact you : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or phone us at : 353 1 293 0566.
We would be delighted to discuss your marketing and advertising requirements further and would welcome the opportunity of talking to you about the website. For more information on these opportunities please click here.